Willkommen!

Wie schön, dass ihr mein Sammelsurium gefunden habt!
Über Rückmeldungen würde ich mich freuen
- als Kommentar oder an: strick_else(at)yahoo.de
Danke

Freitag, 16. März 2012

Ausflug der Woche - Parque de las Ciencias de Granada

The next few posts I will (have to) write in English, so that some important and helpful people can read it... But I think all my other readers will manage as well :-)
So, my trip of the week is really a trip for a week – to cat-sit in the mountains of Costa Blanca.

It started on Tuesday, 13th of March by going to Granada. As there is no direct bus from Antequera to Alicante, I decided to make a stop-over in Granada. The pomegranates of Granada are everywhere. (Las granadas de Granada... :-) )




I stayed in her little apartment in this beautiful house








I found a place to stay with a very nice greek girl via couchsurfing.






Then I went to the Parque de las Ciencias, because I had heard about an exposition of the lithographs and woodcuts of M.C. Escher. Unfortunately they did not have any postcard of his works - but I took at least this one photo.


But there was so much more to see, and even though I was there for about five hours - until they closed - I did not have time for everything.












Life-size animated models of Tyrannosaurus rex and the question, whether it was a predator or a scavenger...




... and a tropical butterfly house...












... and a show of free-flying birds of prey...

... and botanical walks ...
...and a solar powered spring, where you could move the panel and see the different effects, when directly to the sun or not....
... and displays about water and wind energy...



... and an observation tower with view of the Sierra Nevada...
... and the Alhambra

Tomorrow I'll tell you more about my stay here...
So long

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen