Willkommen!

Wie schön, dass ihr mein Sammelsurium gefunden habt!
Über Rückmeldungen würde ich mich freuen
- als Kommentar oder an: strick_else(at)yahoo.de
Danke

Dienstag, 20. März 2012

The castle of Cocentaina (part II - views)

From the castle I had a great view over the town and the whole valley up to the other hill, where I am staying. On the lower end of the picture you see the traditional quarters of La Vila (left) and El Raval (right). The big square block of buildings in the middle is the textile factory Textiflok S.A.


Here I played around a bit in Picasa (which is sadly closing in a month) and circled some places. To get to my place, the orange spot, I am passing the green spot (Textiflox) and the purple spot (Cartonajes Aitana), the paper factory, which I also hope to be visiting tomorrow.

There is still so much more to tell, but I'll leave that for tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen