Willkommen!

Wie schön, dass ihr mein Sammelsurium gefunden habt!
Über Rückmeldungen würde ich mich freuen
- als Kommentar oder an: strick_else(at)yahoo.de
Danke

Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012

Next adventure!

Well, unfortunately I have forgotten my card-reader, so I can not upload any photos to show you. (Maybe that means I'll have to write another book?! :))
On Saturday I arrived here from Badajoz for another animal-sit. I am staying on a finca in Portugal, Alto Alentejo region in the Serra de São Mamede Natural Park, near Marvão.


The owners also have a "casa rural"- two holiday appartments on the Spanish side in La Fontañera - have a look at their website!
There are two dogs*, two cats*, a horse*, a pony*, a vegetable patch and a vinyard to care for.
It still gives me plenty of time to go for walks in the countryside* and take photos of frogs *, lizards*, snakes* and - heaven: yesterday I found a little colony of horseshoe bats*!!!

*imagine photos here!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen